Thursday 14 August 2014

Mascara For Short Eyelashes




Buying mascaras is quite tricky because there is quite a lot out there, many promising the same result, longer lashes, volume and curl of course.

I have really small lashes, and i try to curl them with eyelash curler but they don't stay curled for long. I have used many mascaras in my lifetime, from different brands to the most expensive ones in order to get the result i wanted, but could never achieve it, until i came across these two magic wands...


1)  A few months ago i was shopping for another mascara in Boots and i had heard about the 'Benefit they're real mascara', it was voted product of the year, had a really convincing picture of a lady showing the results of the product, so i thought 'Ok why not!?'. Also they were doing a special offer at the time, you got a miniature mascara free with the original one, which was handy because i could carry it around in my bag with me.

I know there is a lot of debate over this mascara, some people love it some people hate it. But for me it gives my lashes a lot of volume and length, it doesn't have the best curl but its not too bad. What i most like about this brush is the top of it is rounded so it makes it easier to get into the inner corners of the eyes. However, it is £19.50 and it was too pricey for me to purchase again and again.You can buy it here




2) I am absolutely in LOVE with this mascara! it is the L'Oreal telescopic mascara black. This one has fibres in it, which i am a big fan of because if you have small lashes the fibres are what makes them longer. I really like the brush it is really thin, not ridiculously humongous which makes it really hard to apply mascara to smaller lashes. It separates your lashes amazingly, it cotes each and every lash which makes them look more volumized. I normally apply just one cote of this and it does an excellent job, this is my second time purcashing it again. It is very reasonably priced at £10.99. If you have small lashes like mine this is what you need! Click here to buy this product.



If you like any mascaras that makes your lashes longer please leave a comment below and let me know.

Thanks for reading 

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes mascara? You simply MUST try it! Younique has a 14 day Love It guarantee, but I know that you won't need it!! Check out www.youniquelyjess.com !! :)

    ReplyDelete