Wednesday 4 March 2015

All things Cinderella - A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

Every girl wants to be swept off her feet, marry her prince, and own pair of shoes made out of glass! Cinderella was the first Disney movie i watched as a kid, i must have played the 'cassette' at least 10 times a day! Singing along to all the songs, dancing with my imaginary prince, pretending to go to the ball, believing my granny was my fairy god mother and making myself believe my lovely mum was my evil step mother.... So it goes without saying I AM SO EXCITED for the movie to come out 60 years after the animated film was released!

I am loving the costumes in the movie! All designed and styled by Oscar Winning costume designer Sandy Powell.



Lily James in Elie Saab at the Cinderella Premiere

This dress took 550 hours to make (right)

Sketches





Modern take on the Glass Slipper



If the shoe fits


M.A.C Cosmetic Cinderella Range 

All products can be purchased here


Lauren Conrad Collection




I love Lauren's style! i love the way she has embedded Cinderella into these clothes. For example one of her Midi-Skirts have the palace all around the border, another one of her skirts and dresses has the birds printed on them. And of course the glass slipper jumper. I find all the pieces are so fashionable, delicate and scream Disney in the most modern yet wearable manner. You can purchase all these at www.kohls.com 





Disclaimer: none of the pictures above are owned by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment