Wednesday 11 March 2015

Semi Precious Jewellery




Anyone who  knows me knows how much i love my rings! i recently purchased these Semi Precious Jewellery from Topshop. Which i love! They're so eastern/ethnic/tribal looking, they compliment neutral coloured clothes really well. I think accessories just give that 'omph' to your outfit, and make it your outfit look a little more stylish. 


My Necklace is from Topshop i bought this last year. Dont think its available anymore 






Click on the links below pictures to purchase

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous pieces! I don't like wearing rings so much but seeing how beautiful these are, I am compelled to :)

    Found your blog on Twitter. Let me know if you'd like to connect on GFC or Twitter (or any social media). I'm at http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey following you're blog its fab! Glad you liked the rings :) xx

      Delete